Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tanning Theory...

I recently was discussing tanning with a few of my girlfriends and one of them gave me the most interesting tanning tip!  She swears by applying her tanning lotion three to five hours before she heads to the salon.

The logic behind this is that the lotions work best when they have fully absorbed into your skin.  In order to guarantee such, applying lotion ahead of time guarantees that your skin will get the best possible results from the lotion.  I have yet to personally test out this tanning theory, but as soon as I can get my butt in a booth, I'll let you know how it goes!

Anyone else ever heard of this theory?!



*Some exciting news is forthcoming, check back soon for October special announcement AND new lotion news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment